Our Values and Guiding Principles
Kromet has adopted a set of values that guide us in our decision making and daily activities.
- Honesty and Integrity: We will work and act honestly and fairly. We will tell the truth and do the right thing.
- Commitment and Accountability: We do what we say we will do.
- Respect: We work to earn respect, and treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Openness / Be Forthright: We respectfully voice our opinion and question the status quo at any level in the organization. We constructively express our concerns and ideas in order to resolve issues and strive for continual personal improvement.
- Lead by Example: We work individually and as a team to live our values every day.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Safety: We ensure that safety is a top priority
- Quality: We produce a quality product and provide quality service. This is critical to maintaining our growth and ensuring our future success.
- Innovation: We relentlessly pursue and implement creative ways to improve our products, processes, and costs. We embrace change.
- Focus on Priorities: We focus on what is important and regularly review goals, set priorities, execute and follow up.
- Clarity: We are clear and in agreement about what needs to be done.
- Balance: We strive to achieve balance in our work and personal lives.
- Addressing Issues: We run towards issues and work relentlessly to solve them.