Come Work With Us!
Kromet is a leading producer of decorative and functional aluminum products that consumers see and use every single day. Our products can be found your home, where you work, in your car, and almost everywhere you go!
Apprentice Millwright - Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Overtime, Day Shift
Salary: $22.32-$35.67 per hour
Kromet International Inc. manufactures finished metal components and assemblies for the Appliance, Furniture, Automotive, Urban Transit and LED Lighting marketplaces.
We are currently seeking a Millwright Apprentice to join our versatile maintenance team in Cambridge.
*Must have day shift availability
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ticketed Millwright.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex mechanical breakdowns and correct problems.
- Current knowledge of provincial electrical codes.
- Experience PLC troubleshooting, hydraulic and die repair.
- Impeccable prioritizing and time management skills.
- Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, and hand tools.
- Test units to evaluate mechanical operation.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per PM schedule and complete documentation as required.
- Assemble machines and bolt, weld, rivet or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures using hand and power tools.
- Dismantle machinery and equipment as needed.
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Provide guidance for all teams involved toward successful resolutions.
- Must be able to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
To apply please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org